Happy Friday, ladies! I hope you all had an amazing week! Can you believe we made it to the last Friday in January? I can’t. My mind is suffieciently blown. How are you doing on your resolutions?! I think some of my resolutions that I was expected to come together later in the year are going to have to swap places with some that I wanted to happen sooner, but progress is progress right?
This week I loved…
- Cold medicine. I kid. Actually, something I’ve really been loving this week is the L’Oreal Voluminous Carbon Black mascara. I left the house without mascara the other day and felt too naked to function, so I stopped at Target and picked up this mascara based off Tati’s reccomendation. The girl knows what’s up.
In case you missed it…
- On Monday we talked about books. In particular, the one book everyone in the world needs to read. Find out more here.
- For Tuesday, I reviewed another product in the Hask Hair line and shared my current shampoo and condition routine!
- Wendesday I shared my top three style tricks for surviving a fashion funk. If you ever have days when you just can’t make a decision, you’ll love this post!
- And yesterday we talked about the #1 way to style your summery lace dresses in winter. I am just so obsessed with this look!
Shop this weekend…
- Through the end of the month, you can get $20 off your $90 order at Charming Charlie’s with code ICEY90.
- Get 20% off any order through the 29th at Bath and Body Works with code SPRING17.
- Macy’s is offering up to an extra 20% off this weekend with code, WKND.
What was your favorite thing this week and this month so far?