Happy Tuesday, ladies! I hope you’re having a great week so far! Today I wanted to share a Labor Day sales guide, but to be honest, Labor Day isn’t one of those sales I prep that hard for. During the chaos of Black Friday, I think it’s important to know what you’re looking for, where you’re shopping, and what you’re saving. But for sales like those on Labor Day, I try to just go in with an idea of what I’m looking for and specifically check out stores that I don’t get into often. It’s one of those weekends I prefer to shop in stores. So instead of compiling a huge guide, I’m just going to share a few below; and then share a round up of a few of the kinds of products I’m shopping for from some stores I’ve been eyeing lately!
This post may contain affiliate links.
LISTS OF SALES, CODES, AND DISCOUNTS
- Refinery 29: a pretty eclectic selection of links and information, you might find 3-4 stores you love and discover some new ones!
- Huffington Post: a well-rounded group of favorites, without as many bikinis as Refinery 29’s list. ;P
- Blonde & Ambitious: Taylor created a really comprehensive list, there is some overlap, but I love her wish lists as well!
- PopSugar: Lots of overlap, but some great home-finds that I didn’t see on other lists!
- Apartment Therapy: A Target only roundup of some great homewear sales finds!
WHAT’S ON MY LIST
This Labor Day, I’m hunting for summery pieces to stash away for next year, comfy pieces to last all year long, and a few trendy fall pieces and jackets. I’m really eyeing Abercrombie & Fitch this season – yes, please! But Gap has a killer selection as well. For summery pieces to save, Draper James has it all. And J. Crew is just so classic for every season.
Check out my wish list in the widget below:
What are you shopping for this week?