Happy Friday, ladies! I hope you all had a great week – and will have an even better weekend! We plan to spend ours exploring our new home, although it’s really only new to me, because Chris has spent a huge part of his life here! He’s spent so much time in my home town, and watching him experience all the things I grew up with and loved was so cool. I can’t wait for the reverse to be true. Today I’m rounding up my favorites this week, but also encompassing the month of April.
This week I loved…
- Laura Geller Spackle Treatment. I tried this out in Portugal and didn’t love it. But, upon my return from Peru my skin was so dry and painful. I thought the thing I didn’t like about the Spackle Treatment was that it tended to make my skin oily, so I tried it out for the extra moisture. And I’m actually kind of obsessed now. I’ll definitley keep this around for days when my skin is ultra dry, it helped keep my foundation in tact for hours!
- Tarte Pro Palette. I got this as a Christmas gift, and decided to make it one of the few palettes I didn’t pack away so I could give it a good test. And I’m so happy I did! I have a gift-themed post coming in the next week or so where I’m wearing the shades. I’ve been wanted to get out of my comfort zone and experiment with color, and this palette was perfect for testing the water.
- One of my favorite clothing stores, formally OneSixteen Bijou, now Mikay Charles, in my hometown went online this month. I’m all about Girlbosses and great business, so I’m a frequent shopper here. Most of my fun graphic tees and unique tops and dresses have come from this boutique, so make sure you check it out!
In case you missed it…
- On Monday I shared the special secret I’ve been keeping. We’re finally in our new State and can’t wait to share the adventures with you. Check out the post here and make sure to share all of your Colorado recommendations!
- Another edition of Cubicle to Cocktail came out on Wednesday, and it’s easily one of my favorites. This shirt is a dream come true, and I love that I can wear it for work and play.
Shop this weekend…
- Get 15% off and free shipping at Steve Madden with code WILD through the 30th!
- Also through the 30th at J.Crew you can score 30% off and 40% off sale with code BIGSALE.
- You can also score 40% off at everything at Loft through the 30th with code OHGOODIE!
- The Blog Market shared a great post on social media this week. The notes are somewhat intuitive, but still reading them brings them to your consciousness and helps with navigating that complex world. It’s an excellent post for beginning bloggers!
- I adore having fresh flowers in the house, but they can be expensive so I want them to last as long as possible. I’ve read a few tips in the past, but The Sweetest Occasion compiled them in a great way!
What was your favorite moment this week?