Happy FriYAY, ladies! I hope you all had a wonderful first week of Spring! I saw lots of gorgeous pieces all over Instagram and couldn’t help but order one or two new things for my closet. 😉 I’m officially sub-20 days until I’m back in the states. It’s both super exciting because there are some things happening in my absence that I’ve been wanting to share forever, but can’t until the details are finalized. And I’m also a little sad because there’s still so much to do and that I want to do here in Peru.
#Girlboss week in review…
- I actually got a some kind of respiratory infection last week that carried into this week so we didn’t do too much. Mostly I got a ton of reading done, although I still have some 1000+ pages more!
In case you missed it…
- I loved Monday’s post. I just really love how a few photos came out, especially since I pulled those together with a bunch of other posts in a day with just a remote and a camera with no viewfinder inside because it was pouring rain all day. Whew. Anyway, the post is about taking your casual office outfits from Cubicle to Cocktail. Check it out here!
- On Wednesday I shared my Spring wish list. I’m tempted to make it the screensaver on my laptop so I can dream about it while I’m hanging out in yoga pants in sneakers for the next three weeks. Is that weird? Check it out here!
Shop this weekend…
- Sak’s Off Fifth is having a sale through the 28th. Get 20% select merch with code FAMILY.
- No code needed at Banana Republic to get up to 40% dresses and suits through the 27th!
- Get 20% off your order at Bath & Body Works with code SPRINGBREAK through Sunday!
- Everyone and their mother has tips about styling flat lays, and while most of them can feel exactly the same, I really appreciated Amy Takes Pictures’ take on the topic. Her advice was much more encompassing and she has a freebie for you!
- In case you didn’t know, Problogger is pretty much the place to go for getting the technical knowledge behind blogging as a business. They’ve been around for years and have quality, overarching, non-niche specific advice that’s helpful to understand a blog’s place in the world. I liked this post about 7 blogging mistakes to quit making in 2017.
- I’m kind of a productivity nerd. Naturally, I’m not the best at time management. I’m easily distracted, yet still prone to tunnel vision that makes me miss out on other priorities (Hey, Social Media, how you doin’?). But it’s something I’m working on and am really inspired by. Gal Meets Glam shared her tricks which I totally want to try out, and the comment section is ripe with ideas as well!
What was the best part of your week?