Happy Friday, ladies! I hope you all had a great week! Today’s Friday Favorites is a bit different, because it’s the final edition one for the foreseeable future. I may toss one in here and there just because I’ve been doing these posts since the beginning and they have a special place in my heart. In general though, Friday posts will start being more like the rest of the posts on the blog, including style tips, beauty tricks, and other lifestyle content that I love producing and writing for y’all.
THE FINAL EDITION
Actually, the content here is more suited to the Chic in Seconds newsletter. And I feel I’m writing the same things for both, so I’ve been doing one or the other. But I really want to share exclusive insights and information with my my chic crowd and build a special, exclusive community for us. So I’m going to start sharing Friday content in the same vein as the rest of the blog content. And information on upcoming sales, amazing and informative articles, the best new products, and more exclusive content will be available to subscribers only.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE NEWSLETTER
If you want to get all the exclusive access, freebies, the Formulaic Fashion cheatsheet, and more, make sure you subscribe here:
This week I loved…
- Fresh Seaberry Moisturizing Face Oil. I love Fresh products so much, and I hate it, because they can really get expensive. But they’re so worth it. In terms of functionality, they work really well. I’ve never met a Fresh product I didn’t love – even this oil, which I was super skeptical of at first. But they also smell amazing, it’s like having a spa sitting on your bathroom sink. 10/10 would recommend.
In case you missed it…
- The last Spring formula went live on Monday. Easily one of my favorites ever. Make sure you check it out here!
- On Wednesday, I shared my health and fitness update and talked about how my goals have changed. Check it out and share your goal progress in the post!
Shop this weekend…
- Get an extra 40% sales styles at Ann Taylor through Sunday – no code needed!
- Get 30% at Calvin Klein’s Friends and Family sale through Sunday with code CKFRIENDS30.
- Kohl’s is also having a friends and family sale that ends on Sunday. Use code MAYFF20 to get 20% off site-wide.
- I want pretty much all of the books on Glitter Guide’s May reading list. There’s so much variety in topics, from business to girl-power to novels. I’ll probably be digging into this for the next few months. P.S. You can follow what I’m reading on Goodreads!
- In the process of moving, I’ve become even more obsessed with organization than I was previously. Didn’t know that was even possible. But I’m on the hunt for ways to organize our new place, so this post from The Blog Market is immensely satisfying.
- I love sheer clothing – I think it’s so pretty and sexy in a subtle way when done right. But it can also be not so subtle and I’m not a big fan of that. I love these tips that Not Jess Fashion shared for rocking it!
If you love these posts and want more exclusive goodies, make sure you subscribe!