Happy FriYAY, ladies! Are you all doing happy dances? Spring Friday’s are the best because the weather is always so gorgeous, the sun hasn’t quite set, and the whole atmosphere filled with blooming flowers brings happiness with every breath. I’m not a fan of the heat, at all, so weekends in Spring are my favorite because I can be outside and be totally relaxed in the perfect temperatures. Can you believe we’re at the end of March? My mind is totally blown.
#Girlboss week in review…
- Finally starting to feel better, although I still just about cough up a lung every morning!
- This week, I conquered a couple projects, and got a few others to 99% completion which makes me really excited!
- I may have started another one that I can’t talk about yet, but y’all, cross your fingers for me please! I need a little luck to go with it!
In case you missed it…
- On Monday I talked about a fun way to market your blog – with stickers! I collaborated with StickerApp on this post, and they’re totally awesome, so go check it out!
- Books, books, books. I’m reading so much lately and I love it! On Wednesday I shared another book review. Very happily about flying. 🙂
Shop this weekend…
- Celebrate the end of March by up-ing your Spring work wardrobe! Ann Taylor is offering 40% off sale through the 9th with no code needed!
- Get an extra 50% off at J. Crew Factory with code ALLMINE through Sunday!
- Ew. Tax season. But it’s necessary, even for side hustles. So I loved this gust post on The Teacher Diva – Austin shared some great tips for staying organized all year so tax season isn’t such a hassle.
- I’ve been thinking about cooking times a lot this week. I have absolutely no idea I’m so concerned about it now (in Peru, when I’m not cooking), but as much as I love it, I don’t want to spend hours in the kitchen. So I loved this Career Girl Daily post sharing a handful of healthy recipes that take no more than 30 minutes. Yes, please!
- Growing up, I was definitely a YA romantic (think Sarah Dessen) person. But these days, I’m generally more into nonfiction or biographies. BookRiot did a hugeeee round up of biographies about remarkable women that I will be digging into for months to come.
What was your #Girlboss moment this week?