Happy Fri-YAY, ladies! I hope you’re having a great one! Last Saturday we visited the local Hot Springs and I think I’m still riding that high. It’s amazing to me that such warm water is naturally occurring, especially when it’s so cold! Anyway, that was probably the highlight of my last seven days, but I’m reviewing the rest of the week today, too. Plus, check out some really great reads and sales happening this weekend! And don’t forget to share your favorite part of the week in the comments! 🙂
#Girlboss week in review…
- If you read Wednesday’s post then you probably already have a good idea of how these last seven days have gone. But in case you didn’t, Friday was quite stressful for me. We can sum it up to the fact that I hate sleeping in, and I didn’t get out of bed until noon so I felt very anxious and frustrated.
- Saturday was more fun though. We took a little break and headed up the Andes to the Hot Springs. We also checked out a crumbling ancient cave and the forest of rocks, which is just insane. I’ll have pictures in my next travel diary!
- Monday through Wednesday were pretty work-focused, but it all led up to a major project and meeting we have this weekend!
In case you missed it…
- Monday’s post was the first Spring formula for 2017! Head on over to check it out! It will make your life Chic in Seconds. 😉
- Like I said before, Wednesday’s post was the first travel diary for this trip! I think I’ll stick to just two, since we are establishing a routine.
Shop this weekend…
- Get 50% five regular-priced items at Banana Republic through Sunday with no code needed!
- Candles are on sale at Bath & Body Works! Get $10 off any 3-wick candles.
- Last Call by Neiman Marcus is having their Friends & Family sale through Sunday. Use code FRIEND40 for 30% off.
- Bad days happen, like last Friday for me. And when they do, they can seem overwhelming. I love this list of ideas from A Girl, Obsessed to help cope with them. A list like this is essential for breaking your mind away from the negative thoughts!
- Being productive is all about time management. Best intentions will lead you nowhere unless you can learn to manage your time. It’s something that I learned the hard way, and something I still struggle with. I’m on the hunt for the perfect formula for me, but I love this tips shared on The College Prepster.
- Gal Meets Glam shared her photography tips, and they’re pretty solid! She talks about more than just an app or a single camera, but actually provides some useful strategies. Check it out!
What was the best part of your week?