Happy freakin’ Fri-YAY, ladies! I hope you all are having a wonderful week! I’m starting a new little bit for these Friday posts while I’m away called #Girlboss week in review. Whenever you tackle major projects, it’s super important to focus on the little successes along the way or you’ll feel overwhelmed. So I’ll be sharing my successes and I encourage you to share yours in the comments below!
#Girlboss week in review…
- Language barrier be damned, I made it to Peru. For real, the last time I was here I came across more people who spoke either English or Portuguese which made it easier to navigate – this time, not so much. It was quite stressful. Maybe more than it needed to be, but we can blame lack of sleep for that.
In case you missed it…
- On Monday, I talked all about this journey I’m taking and what I’m doing in Peru. Learn more here!
- I reviewed an impressive book on Wednesday. If you’re looking for a new book, check out the post to see if it’s right for you!
Shop this weekend…
- Get up to 40% off some of the new Spring pieces at Lord & Taylor with code SALE through the 27th!
- Get a free mystery gift at E.L.F. Cosmetics with code LUCKY through the 27th! I love these mystery packs for testing new things!
- Most President’s Day Sales are over, but you can still get cash back with Ebates (I talked about it here!). And every so often, you’ll get Ebates exclusive coupons or double cash back, plus some stores offer in-store cash back as well!
- Fast Company shared a really cool article with tips for spending the last hour of your workday productively, and broke it down week by week. The last hour is the hardest for me, so this is definitely bookmarked. Don’t forget you can always make little adjustments to make it work best for you!
- I love this article Geri of Because I’m Addicted wrote about being confident about your finances. If you’re just getting started with tracking your finances, you’ll love this! I’ve learned that it’s best to start small before you tackle bigger financial goals.
- Speaking of finances, how about being a cheap date? Dates don’t have to be expensive to be fun. If you’re stick your inexpensive date ideas, you’ll adore this article from the Glitter Guide!
What was the best part of your week?