Happy Friday, ladies! So if all goes well, I should be getting a little air time today which is pretty exciting! On Wednesday, I alluded to some announcements today so I’ll share them briefly in this post. Really, it’s one announcement and some potentials that follow.
I will be going to Peru later this month! It’s a 2 month trip, so I’ll return mid-April. I’m planning on doing a whole post talking about what I’m doing there and why, so I’ll just talk about how it will affect the blog in this one.
Basically, we have been working our butts off trying to shoot looks for all the posts coming to the blog through the end of April. So there will he posts while I’m gone, despite the work I’ll be doing! I’m going to do my best to schedule posts before I leave and while I’m connected abroad, but I can’t predict if that will all go smoothly.
BUT the plan for now is we’ll be moving back to the 3 post a week schedule, Monday, Wednesday, Friday. Chic in Seconds newsletter subscribers, I’m almost positive I can do one per month, but I’ll do my best to put out more!
I’m really excited to share what I’m doing in Peru and I hope that it will inspire you ladies to tackle lofty projects and chase big dreams! This blog is fashion-focused, but it’s fashion for ladies like you who are killin’ it (or will be soon!) in your industry!
In case you missed it…
- Need a break from social media? You might. Check out Monday’s post to find out.
- Tuesday’s post was all about taking your winter knit from Cubicle to Cocktail. Check out the post for the best tips to a quick transition.
- Finally, on Wednesday we talked about fitness. Particuarly, I shared a few of my favorite fitness blogs.
Shop this weekend…
- Old Navy is offering up to 40% storewide, no code needed!
- Get 25% off at Macy’s with code RED through February 12th.
- Take an extra 20% off throught the 7th at Sak’s Off Fifth with code SPOTIT.
- Clarisonic also has a sale: use code SAVE to get up to $50 off through the 5th.
- Use code BIGEVENT at Bloomingdale’s to get an extra 20% sale and clearance through the 5th.
- Wendy of Wendy’s Lookbook posted the coolest look this week. I just adore the mix of colors and textures!
- “Free?! That’s my favorite price!” Anway, Helene in Between rounded up 35 awesome free resources for bloggers in this post!
What are your favorites this week?